Agricultural Research Institute
Of Northern Ireland,
Hillsborough,
Co Down BT26 6DR

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

www.arini.ac.uk



Hello there,


I got your impressive information through the inter-net search of 
business directory where I was seaching for a good reliable contact to 
do the business with. I was elated the time I saw your address to 
propose the business to you and I am willing to offer you a stress -
free Job in which you will be my Payment Rep in the States.

I just took time to make this explanatory enough so you could 
understand what the job entails,before I go further I thought I'd 
inform you of both who you would be working for and what you would be 
doing.



You can call me angelina johnson, 43 years of age, 3 kids, a lovely 
girl and 2 boys, and the love of my life, my husband. I am a somewhat a 
multitalented woman and I do quite alot of travelling and get to meet 
quite a lot of people who need my services.



I work with a research/consultancy firm which offers knowledge on 
developmental biology, embryology paleontology and pretty much anything 
from zoology to plant life,I am fully residing in Ireland even though I 
get to do alot of travelling though.




Presently, I have just been granted a funding to head a research 
project in the tropical regions of West Africa regarding rare and 
vulnerable plant species and this would be commencing very soon.


However my fundings were by my American counterparts which sent me the 
bunch of payments mostly in US based Money Orders or
Cashier Checks. Getting an accountant in the States or opening an 
account would have been my best choice but I have a deadline to meet 
and taking any of those choices would cost me time and a whole lot of 
other requirements I am not ready to deal with as I would be travelling 
alot in the meantime.



So presently, assuming you would be able to deal with cash, I would be 
willing to employ you on contract and commission basis to be my Payment 
Representative back in the States, this way I could issue and make 
these payment out to you, you could then cash them easily,withdraw 10% 
of the total amount on these Payments as your commission and then send 
the rest back to me through Western Union wire transfer.Bear it in mind 
that we would be dealing with quite a handful of cash and you could be 
making up to $5000 just working with me in a short period of time.You 
do not have to worry about tax returns or the patroit act since you 
should be keeping all records of how and when you sent the cash back to 
me so you do not have to worry about 
anything.




I need to also know if I can TRUST you as the job I am offering you is 
based strictly on TRUST.If my offer is accepted to you and you would 
like to take up the job,then kinldy get back to me with the following 
info,,,,,,,,,,,,,



1...Your FULL NAME just the way you would like it to appear on the 
payment



2...Your Address where you would be receiving payments safely



3....Your Cell Phone number in order to ease the communication gap 
between us



4....Marital Status



5...Occupation



6...Age




Kindly get back to me with the above info so that we can get started 
ASAP.



I hope to have a mutual business with you.



Hope to hear from you soon.



God Bless


P.S: ALL REPLIES SHOULD BE SENT TO:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks

Dr. angeline johnson


 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/iklan-mini/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/iklan-mini/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Kirim email ke