From: Mr Davison Gareth
Tell: +44-703-193-1215
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brief Introduction;
I am Mr Davison Gareth, 40years old, a Citizen of United kingdom, Procurement
Manager to Metaluxgroup and Trading Company Int. I am soliciting for a
dependable individual who will be able to handle multiple-tasks with whom I can
transact a well profitable Business. Presently I have been assigned on a
project to search for a product called (CRYSTALLITE MULTIGEM-CLEANSER-xhg)
The Crystallite Multi-Cleanser-xhg is a new scientific chemical fluid substance
manufactured in North Korea, it is of lubricant mainly used in the geological
laboratory for the purification of diamonds and treatment, it penetrates deep
into diamond and vapourizes out black inclusion in diamonds and other precious
stones listed below;
(1) Tanzanite
(2) Citrine
(3) Pink topaz
(4) Aquamarine
(5) Ruby
(6) Sapphire
(7) Zircon(both blue and colorless)
These product are rare and in high demand here in Britain, though not long it
came to existence, it was introduced to our company by a Chinese friend, Mrs.
Liz Wong, a gemologist in Canada, who gave me a sample for test on my last
visit to Canada. In a moment, I have searched to a conclusive point that this
said product are specifically found in the South/East Coast of Asia in which we
can purchase a large amount for supply at an affordable price in Taiwan and
Malaysia by a reputable dealer. The management of Metaluxgroup have decided to
come over to Malaysia to purchase the product mentioned above but the issue
right now is that I was asked to go in search of the dealer in Malaysia so I
need the correspondence of a reliable partner, who will stand as the
distributor.
The actual selling price from the dealers in Asia is GBP £1,500 per
pack-equivalent to USD $2,822.12 rate in Malaysian ringit MYR 10,346.60, While
it is sold here in Britain at the rate of GBP £3,500 to Geological Companies.
Meanwhile I don't want our marketing manager to go directly to the dealer
because , I have quoted the cost to be GBP £2,700, per pack-equivalent to USD
$5,072.82 rate in Malaysian ringit MYR 18,623.89 and the management agreed with
the offered price.
My appeal to you is for your assistance, to get the product from the dealers
then sale to our company at the stipulated price as stated above, thereafter
the profit will be shared based on percentages. The management is willing to
purchase minimum of 20 packs and maximum of 50packs. (huge profit) Well it will
be my pleasure to handle this transaction with you.
Note that the transaction will continue pending on your co-operation towards
this first deal. For more information please do contact me with the E-mail
address as stated above.
Yours Faithfully,
Mr Davison Gareth,
Alternative E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tell: +44-703-193-1215
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/iklan-mini/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/iklan-mini/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/