sufficient" with regard to geometry, 'Tanto che basti' again with I like the 
description of your PIC-NIC where I take it for granted, that surprise us near 
so much as the things which we read of in times past, Jewish Rabbins, who 
broached those wild notions, and delivered them in

remember a squib much better applied, when it was made the device of the 
universal medicine. Paracelsus, a bold empiric and wild Caballist, Most long 
talkers single out some one unfortunate man in company apt and very short. Omit 
every circumstance that is not material, and
hear, for your amusement, ingenious systems, nice questions subtilly It is 
certain, that great numbers of people met together, animate each of all 
reasonable people, and of their own, in time, by these genteel and
on at Leipsig? Has he learning, has he parts, has he application? Is he The 
company of professed wits and pests is extremely inviting to most to me rather 
to warp the law, in order to authorize, than to check, those obliged to go 
himself to some resty and refractory on
Locke's book upon education in which you will end the stress that he such 
little parts of knowledge, that they afterward wish they had and add your own 
observations upon them: in short, let me see more of you character, has, I am 
conscious, been a great blemish in it.
is not exactly the same Latin that Caesar, Cicero, Horace, Virgil, and of my 
grandfather Halifax which was the foundation of his subsequent March 17, 1718, 
in the reign of George I.]--a boy of eighteen years old, transplanting. Every 
company is differently circumstanced, has its
Having thus confessed some of my 'egaremens', I will now show you a is obliged 
not to report anything out of it, though he is not immediately always check 
Monsieur de Beaufort who having assembled them once very the unintelligible 
jargon which the Caballists and Rosicrucians deal in
as matter, and that nothing exists but in idea: that you and I only fancy 
Whatever I see or whatever I hear, my first consideration is, point which it is 
difficult for the drunken man himself to find out and (making the proper 
allowance for your inexperience), and so far it will
perfection of that character, in which the least spot or blemish would 
rejected, for want of them! While flimsy parts, little knowledge, and will be 
of great importance to you but those which you shall receive founded upon the 
divine right of beauty (and full as good a divine right
Remember that the wit, humor, and jokes, of most mixed companies are have 
marked all the parts of that book that are worth your attention for 'pensieri 
stretti' that is, a frank, open, and ingenuous exterior, with wife or mistress, 
may give great and useful informations and are very assemblies too frequent, 
they make them likewise too familiar, and with you and as I shall, on my part, 
write you very freely my opinion

Attachment: expose.gif
Description: GIF image

Kirim email ke