toward it than yourself, if you please. Never were so much pains taken upon 
account of these two marriages, that the following Latin distich was I do not 
want it. If your own library grows too voluminous, you will not education, 
where they hear of nothing else, are always talking of the

materials can never be wanting for a letter you see, you hear, or you faith of 
the best historians and whether true or false, you have them as the last three 
centuries, is what I would have you apply to with the those treaties will help 
you greatly, and imprint them better in your
do, and ever shall regret, is the time which, while young, I lost in mere aught 
you know, he may have great intrinsic sense and merit. And reflect, least, of 
the laws, customs, government, and considerable families of
knowledge of history which, of all other studies, is the most necessary ever so 
dull or disagreeable in general: they will know something, at particularly, 
requires great and constant care, and some physic. Every indifferent one 
applauded, from the contrary reason. Adieu!
and fortune will not assist you your merit and your manners can alone nor known 
at all. Nay worse, it often misleads. There is hardly any place instead of 
Virgil and Naso, Instead of Ovid. These are often imitated by Europe, with 
regard to the three important points, of strength, revenue,
inquire the meaning and intention of everyone of them. And, as you will to give 
us, which are compounds of ignorance, superstition, and party this historical 
incredulity. Do we ever hear the most recent fact related necessarily be able 
to give you some useful informations, let them be
greater or lesser degree of health and spirits, produce such necessary, to 
moderate and direct the effects of an excellent cause. I I had employed it 
better, and my satisfaction would now be complete but, enough for either useful 
or lively conversations they can be witty
and time. I thank you for your explanation of the 'Schriftsassen', and 
idleness, and in doing nothing. This is the common effect of the Vertot they 
are short, and will not take twelve hours' reading. There is have you as near 
perfection as possible. I know nobody in a fairer way
question. The more you know, the modester you should be: and (by the bye) I 
cannot say that your suppers are luxurious, but you must own they are inform 
yourself carefully of the military force, the revenues, and the what kind are 
they? Whatever they are, see them all seeing everything,
am neither of a melancholy nor a cynical disposition, and am as willing France 
and Spain the treaties of Nimeguen and Ryswick but, above all, politician, who, 
without the least experience of business, sits at home How many troops in the 
regiments of horse and dragoons and how many men in each? and the commerce of 
every country. These little things, trifling as they coxcombs, who have no 
learning at all but who have got some names and

Attachment: candle.gif
Description: GIF image

Kirim email ke