Dear Beloveth,

I am looking for your cooperation in building a Tourist Hotel in your country. 
I am sorry if this is not in line with your business.I need an experienced 
person like you to assist me to set up , develop the project and assume 
responsibility of ownership as chairman but will be bringing in profit 
/distribute profit monthly or annually.

I am Nafiu Assad,a citizen of Nairobi ,Kenya.A former Presidential adviser on 
Budget and planning to the former president of Kenya,Daniel Arab Moi.I 
accuirred this money as a result of gold and diamond export.

Now the present government of Mwai Kibaki has intensified efforts at probing 
Moi's government,which has made it quite impossible for me to claim the 
funds,With this,goverment officials have turned their backs on us and have been 
frustrating me and others that served under Daniel Arab Moi.That is why i need 
someone like you who is trustworhty and honest,to assist me achieve my 
objectives,and also manage the business for me.

It is pertinent to note that because of my present condition and 
situation and also because of government's searchlight on formerministers who 
served under Daniel  Arab Moi.Therefore i need someone like you for us to work  
as partners.I will send the legal papers to you for the release of the funds as 
my proxy/beneficiary.

However ,I got your email information on your Hotel contact  
list,thatis why i am making this exclusive contact with you. your immediate 
reply will be highly appreciated and I shall give you more information on this 
project,and your percentage and all what is expected of you.


Thanks and God bless.

I Remain Yours;

Nafiu Assad






 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/iklan-mini/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/iklan-mini/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Kirim email ke