Soros wouldnt say. Eager to disabuse others of the notion that he
Soross sin, as they perceived it, was making so much money. An
happen. But after I make a few false moves, people calm down.
compelled to mention the investment side of his life, but given little
I went to England in 1947 and then to the United States in 1956,
On June 23, Soros said that the mark was certain to be devalued:
http://hicwaw.lostplus.hk/?70295301
that for the moment I have a certain mystique around me as a market
on March 14, the London Standard headlined its story, Master of the
piece entitled Talkative.
George Soros and the whole hedge-fund phenomenon. They had no
happen. But after I make a few false moves, people calm down.
pictured himself as a reasonably well-off middleclass businessman.
markets responded positively to his statements regarding the mark.

Attachment: [email protected]
Description: GIF image



Kirim email ke