Dear friend,

I am writting this letter with due respect and
heartful of tears since we have not known or met
ourselves previously. I am asking for your assistance
after getting your contact from a reliable source.I
want to find out if it's possible for you to deal with
individual as to investment. I came across your name
and address and after praying over it, i decided to
get across to you in respect of investment at my
disposal.I will be so glad if you can allow me and
lead me to the right channel towards your assistance
to my situation now.

I will make my proposal  well known if I am given the
opportunity.I would like to use this opportunity to
introduce myself to you. Well I am Miss EastheKabah,the
only daughter of Mr. Ibrehim Kabah, a diamond dealer
from KENEMA in Sierra Leone. My father is now late,he
died some months back during the last and current
crisis in my country(SierraLeone). He was Killed by
the rebels for refusing to join and sponsor them.The
main reason why I am contacting you now is to seek
your assistance in the area of my future investment
and also for a help hand over some huge amount of
money in my possession. This money (US$7 Million)is
deposited in a secuirty and finance company in
Dakar,Senegal some years ago by my father and he made
me the sole beneficiary .

 I am now asking you to stand on my behalf to claim
the deposit from the security company and assist me on
investing it as well in your country. I have made up
my mind to offer you 25%of the total money and also
map out 5% for any expensive that will be made during
the transaction while the remaining will go into a
productive investment.As I have mention earlier I will
make the procedure to this issue to be well know to
you,if I am given the opportunity to do so. Pls attach
your direct and full information as you reply to this
mail.
Thanks and remain bless.
Easther.







-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.6.0 - Release Date: 02/03/2005



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/iklan-mini/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Kirim email ke