Good day and Compliments. I got your contact from the Internet, and picked interest to write you. I am Princess Agbany Williams Ajana, a Female Student of University of Lagos Nigeria. I am 27 years old. I’d like any person who can be caring, loving and Home Oriented. I will love to have a Long-Term Relationship with you and to know more about you. I would like to build up a solid Foundation with you in time coming if you will be able to help me in this transaction. Well, my father died earlier two months ago and left me and my younger Brother behind. He was a King, which our Town Citizens titled him before he died. I was a princess to him and I am the only person who can take care of his wealth now because my younger brother is still a kid and my mother is not literate enough to know my Entire Father's wealth. He left $7,350,000.00 [Seven Million Three Hundred and Fifty Thousand United State Dollars) with a Security Company in Oversea and I don't know how to start up with the whole thing and what I will do to invest this Money somewhere in Abroad, so that my Father's Kindred will not take over what belongs to my father and his Name, which they are planning to do without my concept because I am a Female as stated by our Culture in the Town. That is why I felt happy when I saw your contact because I strongly believe that by The Grace of God, you will surely help me Invest this Money. I am ready to Pay 20% of the Total Amount to you if you will sincerely help us in this Business and another 10% interest of Annual Income to you, for handling this Business for us, which you will strongly have absolute control over. If you will handle this project sincerely and also willing to assist me in lifting this fund, kindly reach me and I will link you to The Security Company in Oversea for further Agreement. Please, note that this transaction is 100% risk free and I hope to commence the transaction as quickly as possible, I look forward hearing from you soonest. I am ready to prove the Legitimacy of this Transaction. Princess Agbany Williams Ajana, of Ogoni Kingdom, Rivers State. To indicate your interest, please kindly provid you’re these information to enable my Family Lawyer or me call and speak with you in person. 1) Full Name_______________________2) Age/ Gender_____________________3) Country State of Origin____________4) Occupation and Marital Status_______5) Telephone and Fax Number_________6) Your Picture if any. _______________ Yours Sincerely, Princess Agbany Williams Ajana.e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Please Get Back To Me Immediately _________________________________________________________________ Play free games, earn tickets, get cool prizes! Join Live Search Club. http://club.live.com/home.aspx?icid=CLUB_wlmailtextlink
[Iklan-Mini] Please Get Back To Me Immediately
Princess Agbany Williams AJANA Thu, 07 Jun 2007 05:12:01 -0700
