Transfer of $ 36.7Million USDollars 
 
Dear Partner This message might meet you in utmost surprise however,it's just 
my urgent need for a foreign partner that made me contact you for this 
transaction,I am a banker by profession from DAKAR REPUBLIC OF SENEGAL in west 
Africa and currently holding the post of auditing general,
 
I have the opportunity of transfering the left over funds $36.700.000.00 
Million United State Dollars belonging to our deceased client who died in the 
sharter plane which crashed on mount kenyan in the kenyan city of sumburu on 
21st july 2003 to any foreign account I discover this deposit in our auditing 
course You can confirm the genuiness of the deceased death by clicking on this 
website :http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07/20/kenya.crash/index.html
Hence,i am inviting you for a business deal where this funds $36.700.000.00 
United State   Dollars can be shared between us in the ratio 60/40 if you agree 
to my business proposal.Eagerly waiting for your urgent response please
 
Wassalam
Mr Mohammad Musa
_________________________________________________________________
Windows Live Messenger vous offre 30 nouvelles émoticônes gratuites, installées 
directement dans votre Messenger !
http://www.emoticones-messenger.fr/

Kirim email ke