Hello Costomer Service,
   
                       This Is mr larry gates With Mark & company.And I Am 
Sending Email Regarding To Order  Used container And I Will Like To Know If You 
Do Carry The Used container,And I Will Appreciate Alot If You Can Then Provide 
Me With The Price And Also I Will Like This Used container  To Be Ship To  One 
Of My Company In West Africa And It Will Be Pick Up From Your Location And Also 
 I Will Like To Know If You Do Accept Credit Card Payment And I Want Your 
Contact Office Number And Your Cell Phone Number So That I can Call You And 
Proceed With The Order And I Am Looking forward To Hear Back From  You 
Soon.Thank.
   
  Best Regards.
Rev mr larry gates.
Owner Of Company.
  My Cell Number, 360-846-4894

       
---------------------------------
Shape Yahoo! in your own image.  Join our Network Research Panel today!

Kirim email ke