Dear Sir/Madam,
I greet you and your entire family and I pray that may the almighty God guard
you and your family.
I am SAMUEL EYADEMA, the son of the late Ex PRESIDENT of TOGO in WEST
AFRICA, but now live in SPAIN where I am under political asylum, I call you in
respect of the Money my father deposited for me and my mother in SPAIN, becuase
my mother was he?s secret girlfriend, I want you to assist me and stand as my
foreign beneficiary to receive this Money in SPAIN, the Amount is ? 10,
550.000. Ten Million Five Hundred And Fifty Thousand Euros)
This money is in a box and was deposited as a very important family treasure.
Mr. JOSE-MARIA GOMEZ who was suppose to receive this consignment box in SPAIN,
Was demanding for 50% which I and my mother disagreed,that was why we have to
stop the delivery to him immediately and search for another Beneficiary who can
help us on this matter.
For your assistance, I will give you 25% of the total fund involve.
please if you are willing to help us, kindly reply me for more details and a
better explanation.
Please keep this as a secret because my elder Brother is now the President of
Togo after our fathers death. That means he will claim the money from me and my
mother if he knows about it, because my mother was not a legal wife.
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel: +34 693 242 078
Thanks and God Bless.
Yours Sincerely
Samuel Eyadema.
Jumbo Mail รจ il servizio di Libero Mail che permette di allegare grossi file,
fino a 2GB, senza problemi di superamento dei limiti delle normali caselle
e-mail.
http://liberomail.libero.it/jumbomail.phtml
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/iklan-mini/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/iklan-mini/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/