From:Mr.Sullivan Young.
Occupations:External Auditor 
Address:8 Mitchley Road Tottenham London N17 9HG
Email:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Email:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone: +447024091502.

 
I was one of the personal financial advisor/consultant to the late deceased 
Mr.Gregory .B.Wilson who was owner of two Million British Pounds sterrling, 
when he was alive we planned to use the funds for Investment in any country of 
our choice but unfortunately he died and none of his family & relations knows 
about this funds in his secret account, it was only me & him knows about this 
money, since he died and no other person knows about the funds after my series 
of investigation and found out that there's nobody coming for this money again 
either now or later and if I leave the funds it will forfeited for nothing and 
Govt. will confiscate the funds forever and that is why I started making 
concrete arrangement to contact a reliable & capable partner abroad for quick 
Investment etc. 
 
The fund is coming to your account, so you should not be worried for anything 
because our security is 100% guaranteed, I am very happy that I meet someone 
like you for this wonderful opportunity and I believe that you can be trusted 
and that you will keep everything very confidential b/w me & you only for 
security reasons and benefits of all concerned. So you should not be worried as 
everything is going to be very successful as long as you follow my advise 
together with instructions of the Bank diligently for successful result of this 
transaction.  Agreed sharing patterns shall be thus: 4O% for you and 50% for me 
and 10% for any expenses incurred.
 
I therefore request that you send me your account details(or urgently open a 
new account without any money in it provided it can receive money)and your 
telephone no. both home and office for easy communication.
State the account as below:
Bank Name..............
Bank Address............
Beneficiary Name.......
Account Number.........
Swift Code..............
Your Tel/Fax Number....
Routing Number.........
State &Country........
On receipt of the above information, I will start processing the transfer of 
the fund to your account. I will also send you the death certificate, and the 
affidavit of fact will be prepared in your name and the court will issue letter 
of administration which will serve as a WILL stating you as the legal and the 
rightful beneficiary of the fund. With these document sent to the bank the fund 
will be transferred to your account.
 
Be informed that all arrangement to see to the successful transfer of this fund 
in your account is already in place and I will proceed with the processing on 
receipt of your safe account information with your strong assurance that you 
will not let me down either now or in the future. Please note that this is an 
urgent and confidential business.Always keep it confidential.
 
Waiting to hear from you.
Sincerely
Mr. Sullivan Young.


      

Kirim email ke