Hello dear,
I need your co-operation in this business deal . My name is Sgt. Bruce Reeder, I am a military attache with the engineering unit here in Ba'qubah Iraq for the United States, we have about $7.3 Million dollars we want to move out of Iraq. My colleagues and I need a good partner, someone we can trust to actualize this venture.The money is from oil proceeds here . We are moving it through diplomatic means to your country directly or to a secured location of your choice using diplomatic process.We can't keep this fund here or take this money to any bank here in Iraq due to the present unstable security situation here. But can we trust you? Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where the fund can be sent to, our own part is sending the money to you.This business will be a continueous deal as long as you remain faithful to us,we shall be contacting you from time to time to help us in keeping some funds, if you handle this particular deal very well. Reply soonest, I will furnish you with more details soon as I hear from you. Send your private phone and full name etc. Yours, Bruce Reeder.
