Hello dear 

  
My name is Mrs, Alima Issaka of Tanzania, I am married to 
(Eng Mr.Pius Issaka) from united kingdom(U.K) who has 
an appointment in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso as the chief managing 
director to(Abbas Gold Mining Association Burkina-Faso West Africa)
under Engineering project/contract awarding section. 

My husband died as a result of a brief illness after his return  from Accra 
Ghana
on project inspection on Saturday 10 th December 2005. 

Before his death as a result of our joint account 
venture we have $7.3 million (us)dollars in our fixed deposit account. 

Due to my bareness I don’t have a child and am 
of age, I am 68 years now and my doctor told me that 
based on my kidney and liver failure disease. I can 
not stay to live up to three months ahead, and I am having 
serious problem with my husband’s family members. 

I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am 
going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of 
the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will 
fight my course and I shall hold my peace. 

Therefore I need a God or Allah fearing person who will assure 
me that he/she will use this fund to help the 
Motherless babies, Orphanage and Charity 
organization, Less privileged 
Propagating the word of God /Allah. 

I took this decision because I don't have any child 
that will inherit this money. As soon as I receive 
your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank. 

I want you to always pray for me because I don’t 
have much days to live. 

 
Thanks 
Yours in the lord 
Mrs, Alima Issaka.
 
Happy moments,praise God. 
Difficult moments,seek God. 
Quiet moments,worship God. 
Painful moments,trust God. 
Every moment,thank God." 


------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/iklan-mini/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/iklan-mini/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Kirim email ke