I have a new email address!You can now email me at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]


- ATTENTION!!!I have been waiting for you to come down here and pick your $2.5 
Million Dollars USD but I did not heard from you. Then I went and deposited the 
$2.5 Million Dollars USD, as a consignment boxes to FEDEX COURIER COMAPNY BENIN 
BRANCH.in Benin Republic, because I travelled to SAUDI ARABIA and i will not 
come back till next month end.I want you to contact the FEDEX COURIER COMAPNY 
BENIN BRANCH. to know when they will deliver your consignment boxes to 
you.Please i want to let you know that only the director knows the content and 
no body else knows about this only Dr.williams  long the director So please 
waist no time in contacting them with the below information.I have paid for the 
delivery fee so the only money you have to send to them now is the security 
keeping fee of your consignment. Please i will advice you to be friendly with 
Dr Aminu Yayi the director because he alone has the idea of the content of your 
consignment.But i want to let you know that i did not give him the key of the 
box so please take note so as soon as they deliver the consignment use 
this(Code numbers to open the tow box to know if the complete amount of $2.5 
Million Dollars USD is in it.The box code (0036589)and i want you to keep this 
code numbers confidential in your home to avoid another person getting in touch 
with your money.may God bless you and your family.CONTACT PERSON/Dr.williams 
long E-mail/ ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) Website/www.fedex.com CONTACT PHONE NUMBER/ 
+229-93073801 OR+229-93740347 Try to contact them as soon as possible to avoid 
increasing the security keeping fee I gave them your delivering address but you 
have to reconfirm it to them again to avoid them making mistake in delivering 
your consignment to your home, reconfirm below information to the company 
immediately and tell them to send to you the airway bill receipt as soon as you 
send them the security fee. I would have paid the security fee for you but they 
said no way because they don't know when you will contact them so please they 
are waiting for you to contact them with your information to avoid mistake in 
delivery. and let them know also that they should waist no time in sending to 
you the tracking number of your consignment so that you can be able to track it 
and know when it will arrive your country.Your Full Name-------- You're 
Address-------Home telephone--------Cell Telephone-----Your pic--------- Your 
Age and Occupation---Let me know as soon as you receive your consignment, and 
check the contents weather the complete of the total $2.5 Million Dollars USD 
is in it.Please always call them to know the condition of this Tow boxes 
because you know the content so please let it be very important to you So try 
and do everything possible to make sure that this two boxes gets to your home 
with out any delay.Regards.SENATOR BEN

Kirim email ke