I have a new email address!You can now email me at: [email protected]



- Dear Friend.This Message Might Meet You In Utmost Surprise.  However, It's 
Just My Urgent Need For Foreign Partner That Made Me To Contact You For This 
Transaction. I Am A Banker By Profession   In West Africa And Currently  
Holding The Post Of Foreign Remittance  Manager In Our Bank. I Have The 
Opportunty Of Transferring The Left Over Funds ($30.Million) Of One Of My Bank 
Clients Who Died Along With His Entire Family In Kenya Plane Crash 2003.Hence, 
I Am Inviting You For A Business Deal Where This Money Can Be Shared Between Us 
In The Ratio Of 50/40 / 10% For  Any income  expenses  that will  come  During 
the transfer, If You Agree To My Business Proposal.Further Details Of The 
Transfer Will Be Forwarded To You As Soon As I ReceiveYour Return Mail. Have A 
Great Day. Peter.  YEMDAOGO

Kirim email ke