If you haven't downloaded the fantastic new messenger called IMVITE, You
MUST Today!

I'm joe Muscaglione. I have been earning a nice FT income online for several
years. I have recently dropped all the programs I have relied on and have
focused all my attention solely on IMVITE. My decision was a wise one. I am
earning more now then at any time  in my marketing carrer.

IMVITE really is " The Messenger That Pays"

IMVITE is compatible with MSN, Yahoo, AOL and ICQ, so I can see all my
contacts and chat with them using this one messenger alone. It's really


unique.

http://www.imvite.com/gpatxi

But IMVITE is more than a great IM...it's also the Messenger that pays.

As an IMVITE member, you EARN CASH REBATES on all your online shopping at
the built-in IMVITE Shopping Mall with over 1000 stores.  They have eBay,
DELL, Disney, BestBuy, iTunes, Land's End, Sony,Macy's WalMart and hundreds
of your favorite brand name stores.

For example, instead of purchasing a book directly from eBay.com, you can
purchase the same book by going to eBay.com through the IMVITE Shopping
mall...and your Shopping Rebate will be automatically credited to your
IMVITE account.

Why buy directly if IMVITE pays you to shop?

The IMVITE's Messenger has all the IM features you love:
- Audio and Video chat.
- Secure and encrypted messaging.
- No spyware.
- Google search.
- RSS News (choose your favorite headline news).
- My Shops (Select your favorite online stores for one click shopping).

Plus great rebates on your online purchases through the IMVITE Shopping
Mall.

To download the FREE IMVITE Messenger go to

http://www.imvite.com/gpatxi

You'll be very impressed.

__________________________________________________
Correo Yahoo!
Espacio para todos tus mensajes, antivirus y antispam ¡gratis!
Regístrate ya - http://correo.espanol.yahoo.com/

__________________________________________________
Correo Yahoo!
Espacio para todos tus mensajes, antivirus y antispam ¡gratis!
Regístrate ya - http://correo.espanol.yahoo.com/


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




Kirim email ke