Hello Kim,

A while back I was  let go from a job I held for all of my working life.

Its hard to thank you enough for introducting  me in this business. You
have given me a exciting start on life.  Already earning twice as much as I
realized in my old job.  

I speed around in a 2005 Jaguar S Type. Taking home 150,000US in 18 months.
Having a great time in this career. It's a blast and I am a hero to the
courts and to my clientele. What an outstanding career to be in.

Carefully following exactly what your training tells me to do, is working
beautifully.  I go to the court and locate all of the clientele I can
handle. 

I draw on your advanced reporting services to find all assets and
employment. Using your fill in the blank forms I send them out to the
appropriate firms. Then the funds arrive to my PO Box.  Its like magic. 
Every day is like Christmas. 

I can take a holiday when ever we have an impulse to do so.  Russia and a
1050 footer to the Panama Canal etc. this year. 

Please show this letter to others.  This profession is so big it needs many
more of us assisting the courts and the  people who have been hurt.

Sincerely,
Shanna D.    Mississippi    


This could be you! 

Head to site below where we provide you more indepth points about our
system at 0 outlay or responsibility. You do not have a thing to lose and
plenty to receive.


http://ar.geocities.com/alden_hawkinsub/?w=nv.Exciting fresh high income
career
Above to learn more or to end receiving more info and then to see location



What did you say? he asked. I told you to keep it, answered Rob


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/IYOolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/iklan-mini/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Kirim email ke