From:Mr.Collins Zuma
Phone:+27 73 130 8560
JOHANESSBURG,2001
REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA.
Phone:+27 73 130 8560
JOHANESSBURG,2001
REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA.
ATTN:CEO/MD,
STRICTLY PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL
RE:TRANSFER OF $US15.5M INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.
RE:TRANSFER OF $US15.5M INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.
INTRODUCTION:
I write you this mail from my office table in anticipation that you will understand and deem it strictly confidential for you personally.In this regard also, I consider it neccessary to tell you who I am,my names are Mr.Collins Zuma, the Chief Accounting Officer Department of Energy and Mineral Resources in my country, Republic of South Africa.
SOURCES OF THIS FUND
I therefore write to solicit your sincere co-operation in order to redeem an investment interest currently being held under TRUST with the DEPARTMENT of ENERGY and MINERAL RESOURCES in AMALGAMATED BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA( ABSA).The said investment which is now valued at (USD15.5M) FIFTEEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS was originally purchased by MR.REUBEN ROSS and leased in 1984 to REGINALD AND CO.MINING INVESTMENTS CORPORATION.
At maturity of the contract in May 1999,several attempts were made without success,to contact Mr.REUBEN ROSS,from our closed investigation it was noticed that MR REUBEN ROSS HAD DIED,also every effort made to get in contact any of his relatives in whose favour the cash value for the redeemed investment could be made from ABSA bank, proved abortive.
ACCOUNTABILITY.
As the Head of accounts in the Department,I have,with my Director General(DG)carefully initiated the process of filing a claim for the money with the hope of having the Fund Transferred abroad for investment on our behalf since the original benefactor has died ,we are hopefull you will agree with our intention to arrange payment of the claim in your NAME as the next of KIN to MR REUBEN ROSS .We require that you let us prepare and file the claim for the money from this Department indicating your name as the appointed beneficiary of the FUND.Upon approval of the payment of this claim,you will be paid FIFTEEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS (USD15.5M)Further, since the money will be paid directly into a bank account to
be nominated by you,you will have the responsibility to ensure that we receive our share of the money which I and my colleague have decided.
DISBURSEMENT/SHARING OF THE MONEY.
We will have 25% while you will keep 20% as your personal commission,while 5% will be for sundry expenses that might be incured both local and international during the process of this transfer.I have to assure you however,that we are to make the payment of the Fund possible provided you are ready to meet with us and give us a very strong GUARANTEE: that our share of the fund will be secured in your Hands and that you would not betray our trust in making the transfer of the Fund into your Bank
account.
PRIVACY NATURE OF THE BUSINESS.
This is a very safe and risk-free involvement as it is not prone to any enquiry since we are all active partners and will not want to lose our positions in Government and the Department.Meawhile I demand that you keep this transaction very Private and Confidential in view of our personal involvements.
I write you this mail from my office table in anticipation that you will understand and deem it strictly confidential for you personally.In this regard also, I consider it neccessary to tell you who I am,my names are Mr.Collins Zuma, the Chief Accounting Officer Department of Energy and Mineral Resources in my country, Republic of South Africa.
SOURCES OF THIS FUND
I therefore write to solicit your sincere co-operation in order to redeem an investment interest currently being held under TRUST with the DEPARTMENT of ENERGY and MINERAL RESOURCES in AMALGAMATED BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA( ABSA).The said investment which is now valued at (USD15.5M) FIFTEEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS was originally purchased by MR.REUBEN ROSS and leased in 1984 to REGINALD AND CO.MINING INVESTMENTS CORPORATION.
At maturity of the contract in May 1999,several attempts were made without success,to contact Mr.REUBEN ROSS,from our closed investigation it was noticed that MR REUBEN ROSS HAD DIED,also every effort made to get in contact any of his relatives in whose favour the cash value for the redeemed investment could be made from ABSA bank, proved abortive.
ACCOUNTABILITY.
As the Head of accounts in the Department,I have,with my Director General(DG)carefully initiated the process of filing a claim for the money with the hope of having the Fund Transferred abroad for investment on our behalf since the original benefactor has died ,we are hopefull you will agree with our intention to arrange payment of the claim in your NAME as the next of KIN to MR REUBEN ROSS .We require that you let us prepare and file the claim for the money from this Department indicating your name as the appointed beneficiary of the FUND.Upon approval of the payment of this claim,you will be paid FIFTEEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS (USD15.5M)Further, since the money will be paid directly into a bank account to
be nominated by you,you will have the responsibility to ensure that we receive our share of the money which I and my colleague have decided.
DISBURSEMENT/SHARING OF THE MONEY.
We will have 25% while you will keep 20% as your personal commission,while 5% will be for sundry expenses that might be incured both local and international during the process of this transfer.I have to assure you however,that we are to make the payment of the Fund possible provided you are ready to meet with us and give us a very strong GUARANTEE: that our share of the fund will be secured in your Hands and that you would not betray our trust in making the transfer of the Fund into your Bank
account.
PRIVACY NATURE OF THE BUSINESS.
This is a very safe and risk-free involvement as it is not prone to any enquiry since we are all active partners and will not want to lose our positions in Government and the Department.Meawhile I demand that you keep this transaction very Private and Confidential in view of our personal involvements.
Full details of the processes for the claim will be provided as soon as we receive your response AND acceptance to be part of this agreement.
I expect the immediate indication of your interest(By Phone or E-mail) Kindly adopt and treat accordingly.
Best regards,
Mr.Collins Zuma
WARNING
I expect the immediate indication of your interest(By Phone or E-mail) Kindly adopt and treat accordingly.
Best regards,
Mr.Collins Zuma
WARNING
This information transmitted is only for the person or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information,
or taking of any action in reliance upon this information, by person or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information,
or taking of any action in reliance upon this information, by person or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
From:Mr.Collins Zuma
Phone:+27 73 130 8560
JOHANESSBURG,2001
REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA.
Phone:+27 73 130 8560
JOHANESSBURG,2001
REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA.
ATTN:CEO/MD,
STRICTLY PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL
RE:TRANSFER OF $US15.5M INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.
RE:TRANSFER OF $US15.5M INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.
INTRODUCTION:
I write you this mail from my office table in anticipation that you will understand and deem it strictly confidential for you personally.In this regard also, I consider it neccessary to tell you who I am,my names are Mr.Collins Zuma, the Chief Accounting Officer Department of Energy and Mineral Resources in my country, Republic of South Africa.
SOURCES OF THIS FUND
I therefore write to solicit your sincere co-operation in order to redeem an investment interest currently being held under TRUST with the DEPARTMENT of ENERGY and MINERAL RESOURCES in AMALGAMATED BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA( ABSA).The said investment which is now valued at (USD15.5M) FIFTEEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS was originally purchased by MR.REUBEN ROSS and leased in 1984 to REGINALD AND CO.MINING INVESTMENTS CORPORATION.
At maturity of the contract in May 1999,several attempts were made without success,to contact Mr.REUBEN ROSS,from our closed investigation it was noticed that MR REUBEN ROSS HAD DIED,also every effort made to get in contact any of his relatives in whose favour the cash value for the redeemed investment could be made from ABSA bank, proved abortive.
ACCOUNTABILITY.
As the Head of accounts in the Department,I have,with my Director General(DG)carefully initiated the process of filing a claim for the money with the hope of having the Fund Transferred abroad for investment on our behalf since the original benefactor has died ,we are hopefull you will agree with our intention to arrange payment of the claim in your NAME as the next of KIN to MR REUBEN ROSS .We require that you let us prepare and file the claim for the money from this Department indicating your name as the appointed beneficiary of the FUND.Upon approval of the payment of this claim,you will be paid FIFTEEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS (USD15.5M)Further, since the money will be paid directly into a bank account to
be nominated by you,you will have the responsibility to ensure that we receive our share of the money which I and my colleague have decided.
DISBURSEMENT/SHARING OF THE MONEY.
We will have 75% while you will keep 25% as your personal commission.I have to assure you however,that we are to make the payment of the Fund possible provided you are ready to meet with us and give us a very strong
GUARANTEE:
that our share of the fund will be secured in your Hands and that you would not betray our trust in making the transfer of the Fund into your Bank
account.
PRIVACY NATURE OF THE BUSINESS.
This is a very safe and risk-free involvement as it is not prone to any enquiry since we are all active partners and will not want to lose our positions in Government and the Department.Meawhile I demand that you keep this transaction very Private and Confidential in view of our personal involvements.
I write you this mail from my office table in anticipation that you will understand and deem it strictly confidential for you personally.In this regard also, I consider it neccessary to tell you who I am,my names are Mr.Collins Zuma, the Chief Accounting Officer Department of Energy and Mineral Resources in my country, Republic of South Africa.
SOURCES OF THIS FUND
I therefore write to solicit your sincere co-operation in order to redeem an investment interest currently being held under TRUST with the DEPARTMENT of ENERGY and MINERAL RESOURCES in AMALGAMATED BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA( ABSA).The said investment which is now valued at (USD15.5M) FIFTEEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS was originally purchased by MR.REUBEN ROSS and leased in 1984 to REGINALD AND CO.MINING INVESTMENTS CORPORATION.
At maturity of the contract in May 1999,several attempts were made without success,to contact Mr.REUBEN ROSS,from our closed investigation it was noticed that MR REUBEN ROSS HAD DIED,also every effort made to get in contact any of his relatives in whose favour the cash value for the redeemed investment could be made from ABSA bank, proved abortive.
ACCOUNTABILITY.
As the Head of accounts in the Department,I have,with my Director General(DG)carefully initiated the process of filing a claim for the money with the hope of having the Fund Transferred abroad for investment on our behalf since the original benefactor has died ,we are hopefull you will agree with our intention to arrange payment of the claim in your NAME as the next of KIN to MR REUBEN ROSS .We require that you let us prepare and file the claim for the money from this Department indicating your name as the appointed beneficiary of the FUND.Upon approval of the payment of this claim,you will be paid FIFTEEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS (USD15.5M)Further, since the money will be paid directly into a bank account to
be nominated by you,you will have the responsibility to ensure that we receive our share of the money which I and my colleague have decided.
DISBURSEMENT/SHARING OF THE MONEY.
We will have 75% while you will keep 25% as your personal commission.I have to assure you however,that we are to make the payment of the Fund possible provided you are ready to meet with us and give us a very strong
GUARANTEE:
that our share of the fund will be secured in your Hands and that you would not betray our trust in making the transfer of the Fund into your Bank
account.
PRIVACY NATURE OF THE BUSINESS.
This is a very safe and risk-free involvement as it is not prone to any enquiry since we are all active partners and will not want to lose our positions in Government and the Department.Meawhile I demand that you keep this transaction very Private and Confidential in view of our personal involvements.
Full details of the processes for the claim will be provided as soon as we receive your response AND acceptance to be part of this agreement.
I expect the immediate indication of your interest(By Phone or E-mail) Kindly adopt and treat accordingly.
Best regards,
Mr.Collins Zuma
WARNING
I expect the immediate indication of your interest(By Phone or E-mail) Kindly adopt and treat accordingly.
Best regards,
Mr.Collins Zuma
WARNING
This information transmitted is only for the person or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information,
or taking of any action in reliance upon this information, by person or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information,
or taking of any action in reliance upon this information, by person or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
- Visit your group "iklan-mini" on the web.
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
