----- Original Message ----- 
From:  
To: 
Sent: Saturday, March 19, 2005 10:35 AM
Subject:  Sales/ Channels (SMB) Vacancy



Sales/ Channels (SMB)

R E S P O N S I B I L I T I E S:
.      Responsible for promotion and sales of the company's suite of
products in Indonesia 
.      Liaise with and develop relationship with principals, strategic
accounts and security consultants 
.      Channels Development, Management and Maintenance

R E Q U I R E M E N T S:
.      Female candidate will be advantages
.      Possess at least a Degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent.
Applicants without this educational qualification may still apply but
they must have at least 1 years of relevant experience 
.      A good sales track record of computer networks and internet security
will be an advantage 
.      Preferably candidate should have experience in IT Distribution
environment 
.      English is Compulsory

Interested candidates are invited to email with a detailed resume,
stating current and expected salaries to [EMAIL PROTECTED] /  
ivand(at)mtechpro.com

We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.






[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Does he tell you he loves you when he's hitting you?
Abuse. Narrated by Halle Berry.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Ynf6uA/isnJAA/d1hLAA/KbPolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ilkom_usu/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Kirim email ke