On Wed, Apr 13, 2005 at 03:17:06AM +0700, Shasi Buana wrote:
 
[dipotong]

> Kalau Linux ada juga gak ?
> tingkatannya gimana ?
> yg ngeluarin organisasinya/perusahaannya apa ?
> katanya banyak yg ngajar Linux di sini,
> udah ada yg megang ijasah Linux gak di sini ?

Kalo di perlinuxan yang aku tahu salah satunya "Linuxindo" dengan sertifikasi
LPI (Linux Professional Institute), http://www.lpi.org
 


Ronald R Saragih
-- 
Buffy: You read my diary? That is not OK. A diary is like a 
person's most private possession. You don't even know what I was 
writing about. Hunk can mean a lot of things, bad things. And, 
and when I said his eyes were penetrating, I meant bulging. 
Angel: Buffy... 
Buffy: A doesn't even stand for Angel for that matter. It stand 
for Achmed, a charming foreign exchange student. And that whole 
fantasy part has nothing to even do with you, at all... 
Angel: Your mother moved your diary when she came in to 
straighten up. I watched her from the closet. I didn't read it, I
swear. 
Buffy: Oh. 


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Ever feel sad or cry for no reason at all?
Depression. Narrated by Kate Hudson.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Ntf6vA/esnJAA/d1hLAA/KbPolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ilkom_usu/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Kirim email ke