----- Original Message ----- 
From: v0tzh 
To:  
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2005 11:33 AM
Subject: Vacancy for Admin Asistant & Security Engineer


i-Security Engineer
R E S P O N S I B I L I T I E S:
.      Responsible for pre-sales, installation and post-sales activities
for our suite of i-security products in Indonesia 
.      To provide technical support and consultation on solving customers'
technical problems in ensuring customer satisfaction 
.      To support customers in maintenance-related issues 
R E Q U I R E M E N T S:
.      Possess at least a Diploma in Computer Science/IT, Engineering
(Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or
equivalent. Applicants without this educational qualification may
still apply but they must have (Max.) 1 year's experience in computer
networking 
.      Should have networking experience in routing and switching technology 
.      Internet security experience is an added advantage 

ADMIN ASSISTANT
R E S P O N S I B I L I T I E S:
.      Responsible for assisting the Administrator in all accounting and
office administrative matters 
R E Q U I R E M E N T S:
.      Min 1 year of working experience in similar position 
.      Minimum Certificate in Office Skills or equivalent qualification 
.      Conversant in English 
.      PC literate - Microsoft Word & Excel 
.      Able to work independently 
Interested candidates are invited to email with a detailed resume,
stating current and expected salaries to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ilkom_usu/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Kirim email ke