Hi,

Can someone with more perl-catalyst-cpanm-fu explain why I get these errors:

Expiring 5 work directories.
cannot unlink file for
/home/user/.cpanm/work/1316580189.7951/build.log: Permission denied at
/loader/0x838f388/App/cpanminus/script.pm line 1452
cannot restore permissions to 0100644 for
/home/user/.cpanm/work/1316580189.7951/build.log: Permission denied at
/loader/0x838f388/App/cpanminus/script.pm line 1452
cannot remove directory for /home/user/.cpanm/work/1316580189.7951:
Directory not empty at /loader/0x838f388/App/cpanminus/script.pm line
1452
git checkout master
Already on 'master'
</error log>

This is my main catalyst build that was running until I had a recent
hardware outage -- maybe parts of the disk that store the above files
are corrupt? I'm not sure if its that or a cpanm issue. Any advice?

TIA,
॥ स्वक्ष ॥ http://svaksha.com ॥

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ILUG 
Bengaluru" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-bengaluru?hl=en.

Reply via email to