On Wednesday 02 May 2012, Manish Chakravarty wrote:
> Hi Raj,
>
> Thank you for the reply.
>
> I already have the following line in my .emacs.
>
> (add-hook 'ruby-mode-hook 'rinari-minor-mode)
> Source:
> https://github.com/manishchaks/Emacs-Configuration/blob/master/.emac
> s#L59
>
> I am still not able to load the minor-mode.

I'm not familiar with either Ruby or its modes, but please check the
following:

1. You have (require 'rinari) somewhere in your Emacs startup files.

2. rinari.el[c] is available in the list of load paths.

3. The rinari-minor-mode function doesn't take any arguments.  If it
does, you'll have to wrap it in a (lambda() ...)

Regards,

-- Raj
--
Raj Mathur                          || r...@kandalaya.org   || GPG: