Hi Raj,

I like debian as well and I have had it on my desktops before and I
have been happy with it.

My netbook ( Lenovo IdeaPad S110 ) has a weird Intel video card which
requires the cedar view drivers available at
https://launchpad.net/~sarvatt/+archive/cedarview/

Installing via the PPA was easier and hence I went ahead with Xubuntu :(

Thanks,
Manish Chakravarty

On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 7:37 AM, Raj Mathur (राज माथुर)
<r...@linux-delhi.org> wrote:
> On Monday 03 Sep 2012, Manish Chakravarty wrote:
>> [snip]
>> I am not very happy with Xubuntu.
>
> So many questions, one answer:
>
> Debian.