*At Hachi <http://www.gohachi.com/>, we have set out on an ambitious goal
of finding the best way to connect two new people. *This is a real problem
for business professionals, who are constantly looking for smarter ways of
reaching out to their prospects and partners.

We are a well funded, US startup that was nominated for 2012 World
Technology Awards, which is presented in association with TIME, CNN,
Fortune, (MIT) Technology Review, Science and Kurzweil AI. We have been
featured by MIT, Techcrunch, Business Insider. And we were finalist at Host
of Ideas London 2012, International Startup Festival Canada 2011 and
Seedcamp.

*We are looking for developers who want to solve a real business problem**.*
This
is not just about a great opportunity to solve cool, interesting
engineering problems - yes of course it is incredibly interesting and
challenging, and we have been compared with the best out
there<http://www.gohachi.com/media>
. *T**his role is like a mission. *A mission of making something huge
happen - realizing the ambitious goal we have set out for, making a real
impact. We are looking for
hungry<http://gapingvoid.com/2009/05/11/welcome-to-the-hunger/> people,
who will go all out to make this happen.

*
*

*Specific Skills required -*

   - Problem solver
   - 2 to 4 years of programming experience, with in-depth knowledge of
   developing web services in PHP using MVC architectures
   - Must have worked with SQL and NoSQL databases
   - Understanding of running web servers and databases on Amazon cloud
   services
   - Knowledge of Python and Java is a bonus
   - Can work independently, without much guidance and mentoring

...a mashup of passion, skills and drive that’s hard to define but easy to
spot.

*
*

*What's in it for you?*

   - Experience of working on a mainstream global product that thousands of
   users already love using. Now, you will join us in making the same happen
   for millions of users.
   - Being able to shape and ship a product that has a real impact on the
   lives of people globally.
   - Work on the latest and some of the most cutting edge technologies and
   tools.
   - Working amidst some of the really bright and passionate folks.
   - Tremendous opportunity to learn and grow.

*
*

*Perks*

   - Free meals
   - Kitchen stocked with snacks, beverages
   - Treks, movies, karaokes
   - Stock option

*Location:** *Bangalore.

*Salary:* Competitive market salary

*Interested? *- Drop us a mail (info at gohachi dot com) and tell us how
you can help take Hachi to the next level. Please include a link to your
GitHub / portfolio. *We want makers, so please show us what you have built.*

Excited and waiting to hear from you!