Hi all,

Sayamindu wrote: >  i want a mandrake 8.1 cd set and a
deadrat 7.2 cd set

The Mandrake CDs that Saugata sent are with a friend
of him. I asked them to return the CDs to Dhruv or to
me after they have burnt their copy. I am still to
receive a reply to the mail I sent Saugata (on Dec.
11, 2001) asking him the whereabouts of the CD. May be
Saugata is out of town or something...

Dhruv, have you got those CDs back?

Sayamindu, Dhruv has the Redhat 7.2 CDs. Ask him to
bring copies for you.

See you on Saturday,

:)Shuvayu.