2008/12/9 Dennis Francis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Please put this video in esnips or google video as I cannot download
> this file even through a proxy.
>
I have uploaded to blip.tv
http://blip.tv/file/1561013/

There is an ogg video (theora/vorbis) for download.

Syam, What is the license for the file? Can we use cc-by-sa?
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.5/in/
-- 
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
<GPLv2> I know my rights; I want my phone call!
<DRM> What use is a phone call, if you are unable to speak?
(as seen on /.)
Join The DRM Elimination Crew Now!
http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/Anti-DRM-Campaign

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
"Freedom is the only law". 
"Freedom Unplugged"
http://www.ilug-tvm.org

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "ilug-tvm" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

For details visit the website: www.ilug-tvm.org or the google group page: 
http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to