Sure, Otherwise I would have mentioned that. I have only gnome.

On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 9:27 AM, Praveen A <[email protected]> wrote:

> 2008/12/13 Shino Jacob <[email protected]>:
> > I tried loggin in with xfce session, my session is automatically
> invalidated
> > I tried with xfce4, some thing seems to be happening on the screen, but
> it
> > takes lot of time
> > and in the end I am logged out and is presented with login screen again.
> > Is there any configuration to be done?
>
> Is other sessions (GNOME, KDE ...) working fine?
>
> - Praveen
> --
> പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
> <GPLv2> I know my rights; I want my phone call!
> <DRM> What use is a phone call, if you are unable to speak?
> (as seen on /.)
> Join The DRM Elimination Crew Now!
> http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/Anti-DRM-Campaign
>
> >
>


-- 
Miles to go before I Sleep

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
"Freedom is the only law". 
"Freedom Unplugged"
http://www.ilug-tvm.org

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "ilug-tvm" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]

For details visit the website: www.ilug-tvm.org or the google group page: 
http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to