How can I contack ANIL?

On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 10:11 PM, sunil s <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hai all,
>
> I am using debian and RHCE
> I have just started learning basics of blender and very much interested in
> animation and modelling.  If any events like training or seminars pls inform
> me
> [email protected] [email protected]
>
>
> On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 9:28 PM, Anivar Aravind <[email protected]
> > wrote:
>
>>
>> Saddik From Ilug-cochin is also good at Blender. He is also interested
>> in conducting trainings
>>
>> Anivar
>>
>> >>
>>
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
"Freedom is the only law". 
"Freedom Unplugged"
http://www.ilug-tvm.org

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "ilug-tvm" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]

For details visit the website: www.ilug-tvm.org or the google group page: 
http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to