Mahesh,

Who owns N70?
I hadn't seen you using it there?
Also, Do you have a budject to buy it now?

Anyhow, I will explain.

The photos were taken by a Nokia 3500C, at first day and Sony erricson W810i
on subsequent days.
A nokia phone, but not N70 was there.

Ok. Let us talk to juan for some clariy photos.

Hari, you and I together can create report.

Also, I think the photos were enough.

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 5:48 PM, Mahesh Mohan <[email protected]>wrote:

> I has some pic's in hand. But taken with my N70. Pic quality is not so
> good.
> be a techie
>
> http://firefoxstuffs.blogspot.com
> All stuffs that you need to enhance your Mozilla
> Firefox browser
>
>
> On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 5:44 PM, Jagan Nadh <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> If you can:      submit a good report and photos to LFY editors Hurry
>> else:
>>      anybody can undertake it
>>
>> Jagan
>>
>>
>> On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 5:39 PM, Mahesh Mohan 
>> <[email protected]>wrote:
>>
>>> OK. I got the januray issue. But it doesn't have any coverage about FSFS
>>> conference held at Mascot hotel.
>>> be a techie
>>>
>>> http://firefoxstuffs.blogspot.com
>>> All stuffs that you need to enhance your Mozilla
>>> Firefox browser
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 5:39 PM, Jagan Nadh <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>
>>>> friends
>>>>
>>>> LFY(Linux For You) December and Jan issue contains good article on
>>>> Enabling language keyboard in Gnu/Linux.
>>>> Fedora Core 10 is also available w tih Jan issue
>>>>
>>>> Jagan
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> *****************************************
>> "Talk is cheap - show me the code"
>> FOSS.IN 2008
>> ****************************************
>> ജഗന്നാഥ് . ജി
>> Jaganadh G.
>> http://sabdabodha.googlepages.com/home
>> Phone No +91+9895420624
>> Use OpenOffice.org, Free your Files.
>>
>>
>>
>
> >
>


-- 
Call me:
9447926826

Earn money By E-mails

http://www.rupeemail.in/rupeemail/invite.do?in=MTY0NTQxJSMlaHlzaUt4V29EVkJVNFNxdTYwYWt0MzVDTw==

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
"Freedom is the only law". 
"Freedom Unplugged"
http://www.ilug-tvm.org

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "ilug-tvm" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]

For details visit the website: www.ilug-tvm.org or the google group page: 
http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to