Hi,
 Shyam chettan,

On Jan 18, 6:46 am, Syam Krishnan <sya...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Was that part too complicated for you?? I'm beginning to doubt your
> comprehension skills ;-) If it helps, that pack had the whole of my yum RPM
> cache! regs, Syam

You dont need to doubt my skills- I just wasn't paying enough
attention since I was tired at the time, though I did guess it
contained more than just codecs. However, there is one problem in
Fedora 10 KDE, I am incompetent to solve. I need your help with that
since you are the Fedora expert. The kdesu command seem to be missing.
I cant find out why. It is normally available with kdebase package,
isn't it? Is this intentional or some kind of issue? If you know a
solution, please tell me. Also if you have experience using Xilinx
Webpack ISE on Fedora, please share it with me.

Regrads,
Gokul Das