Hi,

@ BINNY
  You should avoid the use of stabilizer. UPS is good enough.
  Check your main supply- the live voltage and the earthing. You can
ask someone who knows how to operate a multimeter.
  Watch out for any anomaly with UPS. Examining and repairing UPS will
require specialized equipment and technician. That, considering
possibility that the UPS may not be faulty at all.

  More information is needed to find the exact fault - you don't get
much of that from symptom description alone. So I can't suggest much
more. But, I would like to know if you faced any problems after
replacing the SMPS. Also what make your motherboard is. Seeing that it
was your SMPS that blew up (or was it the motherboard?)- opening up
and examining the blown supply by a proficient engineer may help
identify the cause- but very few people bother doing that.

Regards,
Gokul Das