2009/4/19 Mahesh Mohan M.U <[email protected]>

>
>
> After the splash image & progress bar it drops to a terminal and
> show's the message "no resume image, doing normal boot"
>
> I'm having full of problems with my installation. I re-installed it
> many times. But nothing solves my problem. After the first two days of
> installation, all works fine. But after that problems with ALSA,
> can';t boot.... will start. I'm thinking of migrating o another
> distro. But, I can't, coz Mint is my favorite one... !
>
>
> Plz help me...
> >
> even i hav had the same issues wit linux mint.
pls help us out...

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
"Freedom is the only law". 
"Freedom Unplugged"
http://www.ilug-tvm.org

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "ilug-tvm" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]

For details visit the website: www.ilug-tvm.org or the google group page: 
http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to