Hi,

On May 6, 4:55 pm, Syam Krishnan <sya...@gmail.com> wrote:
> June? Mid/end of june might not be possible for me coz I'll most
> probably be out of town for work.
> Can't we do it in May? What's so difficult in doing a couple of classes
> now, when your exams start only on 22nd? Isn't it the same engineering
> course we all did some time back? ;-)

  ശ്യാം ചേട്ടാ, its not his exams that starts on 22nd- its mine! :D
(And a good number of other students as well). Anoop is no longer a
student at SCT, rather he the tutor there! (You know that already,
don't you?). And as for the engineering course, it may have changed a
bit since your college days- though only a bit! The point however is
not that- our classes are still progressing, with some work still
pending. Its becoming increasingly clear that we will get less than 2
weeks to study. I don't know about other students, but many others may
be facing the same problem. Of course many will say that 2 weeks is
luxury- but come on, this is the public exam! :))

  On the other hand, I do feel sympathetic towards you! This was
originally your idea and your need. It was your idea to barter
knowledge (this is my first experience at someone offering a knowledge
barter!). Everyone else wanted to join in. If you are not free when
everyone else is, I guess you will have to proceed with your original
barter idea! Still, I hope that you can join us! Anyway, thanks for
giving us this great idea! May be, we can create a new model of
sharing knowledge- different from the old method of 'one teaches all'
method!

Regards,
Gokul Das