Oh. Thats G1 or G2?

On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 8:55 PM, Jikku Jose <[email protected]> wrote:

> I don't think we can buy an Android phone from India. But you can order a
> developer version of HTC Touch for $400 .. One of my friend bought it .. but
> I think waiting for the next version might be a better idea.
>
> Jikku Jose
>
> 2009/6/18 Srijith V <[email protected]>
>
>> Hi Jinesh,
>>  I already checked their documentation. I need to know whether any one
>> have seen an android phone here in India. Seeing an app in action in the
>> device will be helpful. Also android phones have a 'developer' mode which is
>> easier for debugging.
>>
>> On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 8:05 PM, jinesh kj <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> hi,
>>>
>>> http://developer.android.com/guide/developing/eclipse-adt.html
>>>
>>> I think this is a good pointer. More help is there on same website.
>>>
>>> cheers
>>>
>>> Jinesh K J
>>>
>>>
>>> On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 8:00 PM, Srijith V <[email protected]>wrote:
>>>
>>>> Hi,
>>>> Any Android application developers in here? I am thinking about starting
>>>> Android app development. I would like to know whether we get any android
>>>> phones legally here. Or any good simulators.
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> Regards,
>>>> Srijith
>>>> www.Srijithv.com
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> My Feelings,Expressions-
>>> http://logbookofanobserver.blogspot.com
>>>
>>> My scribblings-
>>> http://logbookofanobserver.wordpress.com
>>>
>>> SMC : My computer, My language http://smc.org.in
>>> സ്വതന്ത്ര മലയാളം കമ്പ്യൂട്ടിങ്ങ്, എന്റെ കമ്പ്യൂട്ടറിന് എന്റെ ഭാഷ
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>> Srijith
>> www.Srijithv.com
>>
>>
>>
>
> >
>


-- 
Regards,
Srijith
www.Srijithv.com

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
"Freedom is the only law". 
"Freedom Unplugged"
http://www.ilug-tvm.org

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "ilug-tvm" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]

For details visit the website: www.ilug-tvm.org or the google group page: 
http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to