Well, ok .. I just replied as I was wonder struck by their pathetic efforts
.. Anyways ya I too recently noticed the trend, but frankly .. even though I
know it is a Linux forum .. posting about new technology related
news/articles doesn't seem very bad .. ! [Well this just my opinion :)]

2009/6/19 Anoop <[email protected]>

> My concerns are not only related to this mail. It related to the most of
> the recent mails that are posted in this group (one example is BING). Don't
> (you) think these kind of mails are not for supporting MS products?
>
> I posted my view points in this thread . That's it :)
>
> Anoop
>
>
> On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 10:18 AM, Jikku Jose <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> THIS IS *NOT* TO SUPPORT MS ... I just posted it to show how desperate
>> they are to push their new browser .. Just see the words they used : "Get
>> rid of it, or get lost" .. isnt that so SICK for such a big corporation to
>> be so desperate !!
>>
>> 2009/6/19 Anoop <[email protected]>
>>
>>>  I think this community is to help and support free software and open
>>> source movements. If it is to support MS product there is no meaning to keep
>>> the name as fsug-tvm/ilug-tvm..
>>>
>>> Admins,
>>>
>>> Please let me know your stand points about this community.Is it to
>>> support only free software or to support MS also?
>>>
>>> Anoop
>>>
>>> On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 11:03 PM, Aneesh A <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>
>>>> To Anoop
>>>>
>>>> From recent devolopments.. I think Yes :)
>>>>
>>>> There are other proprietory companies like apple, etc. why don't you ???
>>>>
>>>> Stop these types of blamings..
>>>>
>>>> Be creative...
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> With Regards,
>>> Anoop P
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>
> --
> With Regards,
> Anoop P
>
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
"Freedom is the only law". 
"Freedom Unplugged"
http://www.ilug-tvm.org

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "ilug-tvm" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]

For details visit the website: www.ilug-tvm.org or the google group page: 
http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to