He (and I) Don't know how to compile Tc++ comparitable programs in gcc....

That is what...



On 6/19/09, bincy mb <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Hi all...............
>   Me just going through space-kerala.org.
> Its realy amazing t...
> their works..
> while visited in galery there..felt so proud about  free software
> foundation..
> I am new Here..I only hava little experince with Gnu/linux and free
> software.
> While i amdoing my final year b.tech me conducted a seminar program in free
> software  to makethe whole clg abt free software...
> IF any new projects or any works plz include me also...
> Bincy M.b.
> I am nw from ernakulam working with php and joomla..any body need help
> contact me..
> [email protected]
>
> >
>


-- 
Call me:
+91 9447 926 826

For all hardware and software services, Computer assembling, Software
Installation etc.

Visit my blog

http://xtenders.blogspot.com/

Earn money free:

http://www.rupeemail.in/rupeemail/invite.do?in=MTY0NTQxJSMlaHlzaUt4V29EVkJVNFNxdTYwYWt0MzVDTw==

http://www.inboxdollars.com/?r=ref4064290

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
"Freedom is the only law". 
"Freedom Unplugged"
http://www.ilug-tvm.org

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "ilug-tvm" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]

For details visit the website: www.ilug-tvm.org or the google group page: 
http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to