*Description <https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=499443#c0>
>From Aneesh
A <[email protected]> 2009-06-20 00:13:47 PDT*
(-)<https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/process_bug.cgi#>[
reply <https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/process_bug.cgi#add_comment>]

User-Agent:       Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9)
Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0
Build Identifier: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9)
Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0

I am getting Negative download rates sometime.

I am using a dial up connection.

Reproducible: Didn't try



Expected Results:
I expect the correct download rate.

I have posted a screen shot here.
http://xtenders.blogspot.com/2009/06/firefox-bug.html


-- 
Call me:
+91 9447 926 826

For all hardware and software services, Computer assembling, Software
Installation etc.

Visit my blog

http://xtenders.blogspot.com/

Earn money free:

http://www.rupeemail.in/rupeemail/invite.do?in=MTY0NTQxJSMlaHlzaUt4V29EVkJVNFNxdTYwYWt0MzVDTw==

http://www.inboxdollars.com/?r=ref4064290

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
"Freedom is the only law". 
"Freedom Unplugged"
http://www.ilug-tvm.org

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "ilug-tvm" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]

For details visit the website: www.ilug-tvm.org or the google group page: 
http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to