Dear Linux Lovers Iam extremely sorry of the mail which i send before the Quran MP3.When I send to [email protected],it by mistake send to Linux group.Iam linux lover and respects all rules of linux group.Agian sorry for inconvince caused to all users and group moderator and regrets for sending this unwanted mail in this group Ashraf KSA On Sun, Jun 21, 2009 at 11:21 AM, ashik salahudeen <[email protected]>wrote:
> Hi all > > First an apology : > I am sorry for the inactivity but from now onwards I am going to keep an > eye on the list and promise to fulfill my duties as a moderator. > > Now to come to the matter : > > This is not a forum to discuss religion. And I am very sure thats what Syam > meant too. Any further posting to this thread is strongly discouraged. > > Do read through these : http://kandalaya.org/guidelines.html > > Regards, > Ashik S > > > > > -- Best Regards P T Ashraf --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ "Freedom is the only law". "Freedom Unplugged" http://www.ilug-tvm.org You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ilug-tvm" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For details visit the website: www.ilug-tvm.org or the google group page: http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
