Hi,
  I checked Yahoo IM on Pidgin. As expected, the IM doesn't work any
longer. So I tried one of the IP addresses given above. It didn't work
either. Infact most of the above addresses are mapped to the domain
name scs.msg.yahoo.com - the one that Pidgin already uses. Googling
turns up a few other addresses:

66.163.181.170
66.163.181.189
cs101.msg.mud.yahoo.com

The first one works for me. The only problem is that I am not certain
about their authenticity (if it is not- its good bye authentication
credentials for me!) Also, how long before these servers too are taken
down. Any thoughts on this?

Regards,
Gokul Das
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
"Freedom is the only law". 
"Freedom Unplugged"
http://www.ilug-tvm.org

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "ilug-tvm" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]

For details visit the website: www.ilug-tvm.org or the google group page: 
http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to