Dear Anoop, I think I made considerable progress in understanding linux by doing about 4-5 installations. Thank you and your team for the inspiration and guidance. I successfully installed ubuntu 9 after removing ubuntu 8. Now I want to read and write malayalam, for that i referred the page in zyxware website and tried to install.
I created install.sh with the script on your site. I tried to source it but at first it said no rpm found and suggested to install rpm. I followed the suggestion in the terminal 'apt-get....' Then tried again to install and the terminal said no yum found and a suggestion to install yum. I followed that too. When i tried again the terminal appeared like in the attached document, at which I am confused. Please help me to sort it out Thank you shibu -- Shibu K. Nair Thanal Keralam, India - 695 003 Tel - +91-9895182067 / +91-471-2727150 (o) / +91-471-2345962(R) "If you have come to help me, you can go home again. But if you see my struggle as part of your own survival, then perhaps we can work together." - Australian Aborgine Woman --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ "Freedom is the only law". "Freedom Unplugged" http://www.ilug-tvm.org You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ilug-tvm" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For details visit the website: www.ilug-tvm.org or the google group page: http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
terminal-results
Description: Binary data
