Hi,
  Looks a lot like an alpha or beta. It says that there is Gears
support for Gmail, Picasa etc- but there is no way to enable it. Looks
like a developers toy for now.

  Anyway, I was waiting for someone to develop a way to cache and run
web apps locally. Remember how responsive Gmail is - but it takes a
lot of time to load initially. The idea is neat. But there is
something more intriguing - wifi geolocation. How do they do that? Any
ideas? As much I would love to use GPS using my wifi transceiver, I am
reasonably sure that it is impossible.

Regards,
Gokul Das
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
"Freedom is the only law". 
"Freedom Unplugged"
http://www.ilug-tvm.org

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "ilug-tvm" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]

For details visit the website: www.ilug-tvm.org or the google group page: 
http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to