@Gokul Das

   I had some materials on pthreads which I got while attending a training
program at CDAC Hyderabad.  Let me see if I can locate it. I will drop  you
a mail if  I find it.
I had written some small programs during that training which I posted on my
blog.
 http://brainstorms.in/?p=250 See this.

 It is not a proper tutorial, even though I wanted to write one  for  my
students.   If you like it as a starting point , I can make it a proper
tutorial and repost it.

  I think google will give you a  some good tutorials on pthreads.

 Thread programming  is a bit challenging.
:D .  Go ahead   explore it  and keep the list updated

 73s
 Sunil


On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 7:51 PM, Visakh <[email protected]> wrote:

>
>  I actually meant a comprehensive foundation material on
> multithreading - ie, threading techniques, not specific APIs (My
> subject wasn't CS, I need to learn from scratch). But Pthreads would
> be a good beginning and possibly Winthreads later. I am also looking
> for info on multithreading frameworks like OpenMP, Intel TBB etc.
>
> Regards,
> Gokul Das
>
> On Jun 24, 6:49 pm, Sunil Thomas Thonikuzhiyil <[email protected]>
> wrote:
> > Are you looking for pthreads programming ?
> > Sunil
> >
>


-- 
Sunil T T
Assistant Professor
Dept. of Electronics
College of Engineering
Attingal Pin 695 101
http://brainstorms.in

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
"Freedom is the only law". 
"Freedom Unplugged"
http://www.ilug-tvm.org

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "ilug-tvm" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]

For details visit the website: www.ilug-tvm.org or the google group page: 
http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to