<< I am receiving a lot of messages from many people who are sending messages
to you...What will I do??>>

 if u dont need to get the emails , then unsubscribe the group , or
just edit the email subscription policy .

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 10:24 PM, Mahesh Mohan<[email protected]> wrote:
> Actually they are not sending messages to me only. It' intended for FSUG
> mailing list.
>
> I think u have read the reply from Anoop sir .
> =================================
>        .--.
>       |o_o |
>       |:_ /  |
>      / /     \ \
>     (|        | )
>    /'\_   _  /  `\
>    \___)=(___/
>
> http://maheshmohan.wordpress.com
>
> മഹേഷ് മോഹന്‍ എം.യു
>
> =================================
>
>
> On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 11:53 AM, Archana Vijayan
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> I am receiving a lot of messages from many people who are sending messages
>> to you...What will I do??
>>
>>
>>
>
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
"Freedom is the only law". 
"Freedom Unplugged"
http://www.ilug-tvm.org

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "ilug-tvm" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]

For details visit the website: www.ilug-tvm.org or the google group page: 
http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to