Hi,
  I did a check on the report. But before that, please remember to add
all relevant details when posting messages. I had difficulty finding
the report and the website in question (partly because I had nothing
to do with it). Anyway, the report itself doesn't say that it is a
problem of the Linux system. It just says that the problem was
observed on Linux systems.

  I really couldn't find any problems with the site home page. But, I
couldn't proceed any further since I don't have login credentials. So,
somebody using the site on Linux has to explain what went wrong. And
most likely, it was a browser issue- OS rarely has a part in HTML
rendering. Remember that Linux mostly uses Firefox and windoz uses IE.
The site uses javascript extensively even on home page. The problem
may be with HTML standards followed or the difference in DOM
structures - both related to browser and nothing to do with OS. The
only way to ascertain this is to try Firefox from windoz and see if it
works.

  The site itself seems pretty standard, running on Apache and PHP on
Unix (probably Linux). Also, many reports say that several problems
were solved even yesterday. So someone has to check the site again to
see if the problem persists. (Some please try it with Firefox on
windoz).

Regards,
Gokul Das