Hi,

On Jul 10, 6:55 pm, Jikku Jose <jikkuj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> But somehow I thought most of the users in the group would like to discuss
> about this issue !! And as Mr. Santhosh mentioned this about freedom ..
> which I think is the essence of open source !

  Well, There is nothing we can do about it, is there? Except may be,
provide some proxies. But by now, the chinese would have taken care of
that as well.

  At any rate, none of it is related to free software or its
philosophies - rather, it is about civil rights. Is there any point in
continuing this? Remember that even free multimedia (creative commons)
and open hardware doesn't come under free s/w philosophy.

Regards,
Gokul Das