Hi,

On Jul 28, 9:51 pm, Mahesh Mohan <maheshmohan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> we can talk him about ubuntu certification course.

  Well, don't you remember that Ubuntu's motto is "Linux for human
beings"? Doesn't "Ubuntu Certification" sound like an oxymoron? The
basic idea is that anybody should be able to use Ubuntu without
certification - unlike a sever or network which only a geek can
operate. For a comparison, how about a 'windoz certified user'? Will
anybody give any value to it?

  My point is, if we ask for something like that, we will just
embarrass ourselves. :D

Regards,
Gokul Das