Sorry for being late to publish minutes.
The meeting started at 18:14 .

1 . The first topic for discussion was the regular meeting of FSUG-TVM.
        The suggetions from the discussion are..
        * Everyone agreed to have a meeting of FSUG on every month.
        * Time of the event will be the second saturday of the month at 15:00

           hrs.
        * Venue was fixed as Zyxware Techologies, Pangappara.

2. Then we discussed about the Ubuntu Release party.
        The major points of discussion were
                * Event  will be from morning to noon
                * We decided to have a Ubuntu cake to spice up the show. (and
it is
                   sponcered by Gokul.)

                * Funding and support :
                        * Wer'e trying to get support from canonical,
                        * May be we can approch companies like zyxware and

                          organisations like sapce to sponcer our  event.
                * Shop setting:
                        * We'll have a shop to distribute the ubuntu-wares.
                        * We need more volunteers for that
                        * The ubuntu wares distribute through shop will be
Disks, T-
                           shirts, Stickers, Print Version of Ubuntu Manual,
                * Add-on disk
                        *We decided to create an add-on disk with extra
softwares to d-
                        istribute in party. Primary suggestion for things to
include
                        were a) Ubuntu Packages 2) Windows binaries of popular
FOSS
                        tools,
                * Publicity: This is where we need to focus, The event should
be
                heavily promoted. ( Fire-up your browser and navigate to those
SN
                sites please.)
3. The next  topic was the ICFOSS tech fest conducted by FISAT, Angamally. ;
Everyone the efforts of FISAT to conduct the event.

The meeting was full of offtopic discussions taking place parallel to the
discussions of tpoics in agenda,

Major things that were dicussed were
1. Unicode Standarrd
2. HTML video standardization
3. vp8 accusiton by google
4. Hawk board etc etc

The meeting was over at 20:00 and we had some little chats and we headed away
to home. :)

The attendees were.

1.Dhananjay
2. Jerin