You want each and every mail to be read and moderated ? thats not how the group
operates. All new members are moderated. When a new member send in something
for the first time the admins are notified. If the content in that mail is
relevant, the member is no longer put under moderation.

This has been explained before. Whenever a member errs, he will be notified.
And we expect the member to honor it as a human being would do. The list is not
under strict moderation because we are not geared towards geeks.  People who
have no prior experience in posting to mailinglists should be able to post
without fear of moderation/bashing .

Members who sent offtopic emails are notified of nonconformance to the list
guidelines, and are banned only if they continue to violate the rules.

--

aashik

Mandatory Quote: "My one purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others."
 -- Jamie Zawinsky

Free your documents, use OpenOffice: http://openoffice.org / LaTeX :
http://www.latex-project.org/